Selectorweb is a consulting firm located in New York City.
We help small, medium and Fortune 500 companies to find business insights and hidden trends in their data.
We can help you:
- Get your data (online surveys, APIs, web scraping, feeds, files, databases)
- Clean and validate your data, manage storage
- Transform the data and load into Excel or your databases
- Do various forms of Data Analysis, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization and Reporting. You will get beautiful graphical reports (MS Word or Excel files, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Automate processes and maintain them to run smoothly.
- Create online reports and dashboards
Lev Selector, Ph.D.
Lev Selector is an experienced Data Scientist (Engineer / Analyst) with more than 15 years of hands-on software engineering and architecture experience working with data (mostly financial data), including high-volume data processing and calculations, big data feeds (HDFS, Hadoop, Hive), real-time algorithmic trading, web applications, and business intelligence & analytics. He holds a Ph.D. in mathematical modeling and computer simulations.
Proven track record of ability to find & implement pragmatic solutions to complicated problems, to design new software architectures, and deliver them on time.
Experience with both Fortune 500 and small companies, in the Finance, AdTech, e-Commerce, and Marketing industries.
Michael Rakhman is an Experienced Engineer/Analyst with more than 15 years of hands-on experience working with data processing, analytics, business intelligence and data visualization in the Big Data and large scalable multi-platform environment. He holds a Master of Science degree in Electronics Engineering.
Experience with both large corporations and small companies, in the AdTech, e-Commerce, Apparel and Marketing industries.